Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hungry Wolves are in the Way to the House with it's Infinite Blue Doors


I'm like a kid on Christmas! Literally. 23 years ago I received this dollhouse as a gift from Santa Claus. My uncle and father helped me dig it out of my parents garage and I've been tinkering with it since. My miniature collection has also emerged out of the cobwebs and all hell has broken loose in our apartment.

I am preparing these stills as brainstorming material for an upcoming Hallways video project. We are SO looking forward to working with mastermind Jesse Montini-Vose.

Check out some of his video work. It doesn't stop there....

http://www.youtube.com/user/ancientL112

© *Stephica

1 comment:

  1. Dude, Joey has shown me some of Jesse's stuff..... AMAZING! I can't wait to see what you all come up with :)

    ReplyDelete