Saturday, December 11, 2010

Demeter Fragrance Library

I found this "Cologne Spray" at Anthropologie a few years back and wear it whenever I'm feeling a bit blue, as I find it to be an uplifting, Spring-like (or "it's not Spring yet") scent. Find your own at The Demeter Frangrance Library.


Their product pics are hilarious and random and yet I don't think they mean to be, which makes this site all the more worth checking out. My favorite is the huge (or tiny) baby- depending on how you look at it. Muuhahahaa!
 
I find their website design to be a bit odd and all over the place, which who would guess that I would like something a bit odd and all over the place.

Speaking of- man, I had weird dreams last night. Always the interiors of houses and apartments - 7 stories, bizarre constructions, holes in floors, random furnishings and murals on walls.

Random *Stephica fact: The bedroom I grew up in had a clown mural on one wall. I don't fear clowns now but apparently I did when I was young. Anyone recognize this clown?

No comments:

Post a Comment